Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tough Alien Guy W.I.P

I got so bored with my 'zombie hunter' character that I ignored him for as long as I could! I went back this morning and had a look and decided I was still bored with him...and then got the idea to take the base shape of him and start making a different (slightly more interesting) character instead.

Why the long face?
click to enlarge
Another Zbrush screenshot showing this tough alien-ish guy in a more combat fatigues look.
click to enlarge
Maybe he looks better with the hood down?
click to enlarge
I like working on two characters at once so that if I get bored of one then I have another to move onto until I can come back to the other one later and see it with fresh eyes.
I decided to give this fella a military style clothing  because  he has the kind of face that suits that look. But I'm still not sure and think he could look equally good in a shirt and tie or casual gear.




No comments:

Post a Comment