Thursday 20 March 2014

The Dark Prince - Zbrush W.I.P #1

click to enlarge
This is a work-in-progress sketch-over of a Zbrush sculpt called The Dark Prince.
Click the image to view my notes on what I need to add.

I did a little sketch late last year of this guy, then a few weeks back began the preliminary stage of figuring out who exactly he is and what exactly he should look like.
But I've never quite got to the stage of making him - until now, that is!

The other day I made a nice new male base mesh in Zbrush and used that as the base to sculpt this guy from. I gathered up loads of my armor/fantasy reference and basically starting throwing ideas together until some cool shapes began emerging.

The image is mostly gonna be dark and focusing on the face, but I still want to be able to show enough armor detail because it will help make the character have character.

No comments:

Post a Comment