Sunday 9 February 2014

Blue Nose - Zbrush WIP #5

Screenshot from Zbrush
A quick pic from the paint-up on Blue Nose the Midget Clown.
Compared to the face he had a few posts back this one is way, waaaaay superior in every way!

Still have to do his hair - which probably will be a curly blue wig style. Also gotta pose him (this is a straight up symmetrical pose)

Gave him tattos and stuff to make him a bit more 'street' - yeah, you know: one of those tough-guy clowns that prowl the city at night causing mayhem!


Click to enlarge
EDIT: Above is a comparison of the first version of 'Blue Nose' (posted a couple of months ago) compared to the latest version.
The difference is dramatic and I'm posting it here as a reminder to myself to always keep improving and learning.
I was actually very pleased with the original version at first, but seeing the incredible work of other digital and traditional sculptors forced me to set out to try and improve - and I'm glad I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment