Friday 4 October 2013

Zbrush - Alien Dude - FINISHED!

He's completed and here he is!
Click to enlarge
A nice simple background that doesn't detract from the main figure. In my previous posts I've mentioned some of the things I picked up while maikng this guy: learning Marvellous Designer was a big one; getting familiar with some of Zbrush's extensive tools such as Noisemaker being another fun one.

I've never modeled a handgun before and, while this one is good enough as far as this  image  goes, I would like to revisit some hardbody sculpting techniques I only touched upon during this pictures creation. Mixing Zbrush's dynamesh/shadowbox with traditional poly sculpting in Blender is something I'll get more used to as I continue on making stuff.

Tools used while making this pic: Zbrush, Gimp, Irfan View, Marvellous Designer, Blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment