Friday 23 August 2013

Zbrush work in progress - possible Zombie Hunter?

Again working on improving my anatomy work in Zbrush, I've stared this guy. 
I made a base mesh a few weeks back that I'm fairly happy with to start from, so I can dive straight into working on the facial features of the figure. 
As you can see this guy is a fairly standard 'hero' type. 

But if you know me and the stuff I do you'll kinda know that I don't usually do hero's.....freaks and weirdo's are my stock and trade!
So, although he seems a typical genre archetype at the moment, I'm sure I'll mess around enough to make him a certifiable oddball :D
Could you beat him at a staring contest?
click to enlarge
I love this stage of working on a character. The part where you can just toss around ideas and invent a personality or  back-story to the model.  Because of just finishing my previous zombie guy I'm thinking this fella could be a zombie hunter or something like that. Whether he's a part of an elite military unit or just a lone wolf has yet to be decided. Who knows, he could turn into a clown midget for all I know!

If you've got any suggestions/ideas then don't be afraid to share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment